7seaesports and its affiliates (collectively, "7seaesports," "we," "our," and "us") have the commitment to safeguard the privacy of information entrusted to us and value the trust of our existing and prospective business relations.
When we mention "7seaesports," "we," "us," or "our" in these principles, we are referring to the relevant entity responsible for processing your data. 7seaesports is the data controller, responsible for deciding how we use and hold your personal information.
All references to "you," "your," or "users" mean the person who accesses, uses, subscribes, registers, or in any other way connects with https://7seaesports.com/ in any manner.
We may process personal information that identifies you as an individual or that relates to an identifiable person ("Personal Information"), such as:
- Personal details and contact information: name, address, e-mail, telephone, fax, signature, and electronic signatures;
- Health details: proposed treatments and pre-existing conditions;
- Professional Affiliations: Business name, title, and address;
- Financial Information: Payment card number; bank account number and account details;
- Operational Data: Transactions, sales, purchases, uses, supplier information, credentials to online services and platforms, and electronic content produced by data subjects using company systems, including online interactive and voice communications, such as blogs, chat, webcam use, and network sessions.
Any further information required for credit verification, compliance or ethics checks, or customer due diligence. We may collect personal information in various ways, such as: when you interact with one of our websites; when you enter into a transaction or contractual arrangement with us; when you register for services; when you make purchases via the website and/or app; when you provide feedback data; when you visit our offices or we visit you; when you contact our customer service; or in connection with your inquiries and communications with us. Additionally, we may automatically collect or process personal information (such as your Internet domain or IP address) as part of the operation of the services or during the course of your activities on or use of the website.
We also collect certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website and/or the app. This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website and/or the app. The anonymous data collected by us can include information such as the type of browser you are using and the length of your visit to the website. It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your relationship with us.
Use And Disclosure Of Information
Except as otherwise stated below, we do not sell, trade, or rent your personally identifiable information collected on the site to others.
We and our service providers use personal information for legitimate business purposes, including:
- Providing the functionality of the services and fulfilling your requests.
- We will respond to your inquiries and fulfil your requests when you contact us via one of our online contact forms or otherwise, for example, when you send us questions, suggestions, a quote request, or other information about our services.
- To conclude and execute agreements to complete your transactions and provide you with related customer service.
- To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To allow you to send messages to another person if you choose to do so.
- We will engage in these activities when we have a legitimate interest in doing so, such as managing our contractual relationship with you or complying with a legal obligation.
- Providing you with marketing materials
- To send you marketing-related emails with information about our services, new products, and other news. We will only engage in this activity with your consent or where we have a legitimate interest.
- Analysis of personal information for business reporting and providing personalized services to analyze or predict our users’ preferences in order to prepare aggregated trend reports on how our digital content is used, so we can improve our services.
- To better understand you we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interests.
- To better understand your preferences so that we can deliver content via our services that we believe will be relevant and interesting to you.
- We will provide personalized services either with your consent or because we have a legitimate interest.
- Accomplishing our business purposes.
- For data analysis, for example, to improve the efficiency of our services,
- For audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory, or contractual requirements.
- For fraud and security monitoring purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyberattacks or attempts to commit identity theft.
- For developing new products and services.
- For enhancing, improving, or modifying our current products and services.
- For identifying usage trends, for example, understanding which parts of our services are of most interest to users.
- For determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns so that we can adapt them to the needs and interests of our users.
For example, to operate and expand our business activities, we must understand which parts of our services are of most interest to our users so we can focus our energies on meeting their interests. We engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, to comply with a legal obligation, and/or because we have a legitimate interest.
How Personal Information Is Shared With Third Parties
We may disclose personal information to third parties assisting us in carrying out a transaction or providing services for you (such as delivering purchases and information to you, clearing payment transactions, or performing statistical analyses of our services). We may also disclose your personal information to our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfilment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, HR services and payroll, and other services.
We will not sell, trade, or disclose your personal information to third parties that want to market products to you.
Other Uses And Disclosures
We may use or disclose personal information when we believe it is necessary or appropriate, particularly when we have a legal obligation or a legitimate interest to do so: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions or in response to legal process; or (e) to enforce our terms and conditions or in response to legal process. In addition, we have a legitimate interest in using, disclosing, or transferring your personal information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings). Such third parties may include, for example, an acquiring entity and its advisors.
Cookies are small bits of data cached in a user’s browser. We utilize cookies to determine whether or not you have visited the home page in the past. However, no other user information is gathered. We may use non-personal "aggregated data" to enhance the operation of our website or analyze interest in certain areas of our website. Additionally, if you provide us with content for publishing or feedback, we may publish your user name or other identifying data with your permission. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting, you may be unable to access certain parts of the website.
We take appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security, including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access once we have received your information. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the "Contacting Us" section below.
Change Of Purpose
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you, explain the legal basis that allows us to do so, and, to the extent required by applicable law, seek your consent.
Jurisdiction And Cross-Border Transfer
Your personal information may be collected or processed by and transferred to facilities in the United States, United Kingdom, Thailand, Singapore, and other countries where we do business. Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have operations or in which we engage service providers, and by using the services, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country.
We are not responsible for the websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties, different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third parties privacy policies before providing any data to them. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties. The information practices of those Web sites linked to our site are not covered by this policy. These other sites may send their own cookies or clear GIFs to users, collect data, or solicit personally identifiable information. We cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to use the [inverse URL] website, app, or services, and we request that minors under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding minors under the age of 18 is not collected, we do not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors under the age of 18.
You must be at least 18 years old to create an account on [inverse URL] and use the service. By creating an account and using the service, you represent and warrant that: you can form a binding contract with us; you are not a person who is barred from using the service under the laws of Singapore or any other applicable jurisdiction; and you will comply with this agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations.
Some of the advertisements you see on our website or app are selected and delivered by third parties, such as networks, advertising agencies, advertisers, and audience segment providers. These third parties may collect information about you and your online activities, either on our Website or on other websites, through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies in an effort to understand your interests and deliver advertisements that are tailored to them. Please remember that we do not have access to or control over the information these third parties may collect. The information practices of these third parties are not covered by this policy, and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these practices.
We will not retain your personal information longer than is necessary and permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include (i) the length of time we have had an ongoing relationship with you; (ii) whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject; or (iii) whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as with regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation, or regulatory investigations).
To the extent a specific element of our processing of your personal information relies upon your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time with future effect. A withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing done prior to the consent withdrawal.
7seaesports wants to maintain only accurate information about users. You have the right to request that we correct inaccurate personal information concerning you. Depending on the purposes of the processing, you may have the right to have incomplete personal information completed, including by providing a supplementary statement.
You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed and, where that is the case, to request access to your personal information. This access information includes, among others, the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal information concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal information has been or will be disclosed. However, this is not an absolute right, and the interests of other individuals may restrict your right to access. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the personal information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request.
You have the right to request that we delete personal information about you in certain circumstances, and we may be required to do so. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion (e.g., when you make a purchase or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the personal information provided until after the completion of such a purchase or promotion).
Under certain circumstances:
- You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information. If so, the applicable personal information will be marked and may only be processed by us for certain purposes.
- You have the right to ask us to provide you with your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit that data to another entity without hindrance from us.
- You can object on grounds relating to your particular situation at any time to the processing of your personal information by us and require us to stop processing your personal information. The right to object may especially apply if we collect and process your personal information for profiling purposes in order to better understand your interests in our products and services or for direct marketing. If you have a right to object and you exercise this right, we will no longer process your personal information for those purposes. You may exercise this right by contacting us. The right to object may, in particular, not exist if the processing of your personal information is necessary to take steps prior to entering into a contract or to perform a contract already concluded.
These policies would be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, you are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
If you have a complaint about the way in which we process your personal information, please contact us using the form referenced above, and we will endeavour to address your concerns. You can also contact the competent supervisory authority for data protection, whose details we can provide upon request.